- Steinway Artist Emile Pandolfi is a performing pianist/comedian/recording artist.
- His catalog of 28 CDs have sold nearly three million copies nationally. All were recorded on his own label, MagicMusic, which he started in 1991. He is reportedly the top-selling artist in the alternative (gift and bookstore) market in the US.
- He has been performing 25-30 shows a year in Performing Arts Centers around the country for the past 15 years. The shows are solo two-hour performances combining his passion for the piano, his love of laughter, and his instant rapport with his audiences. Emile has never met a stranger – and his fans see it when he takes the stage.
- His shows are so successful presenters have re-booked him as many as eight times, with three or four venue returns the usual.
- If a comparison is called for, most people compare his shows to those of Victor Borge because of his signature combination of friendly humor and elegant interpretations supported by an extraordinary classical technique.
- Participants in the Week with Emile in 2010 were asked to rate the week from 1 to 10. One wrote 212 – BOILING!
- For streaming audio, video, recording catalog, and a lot of other information about Emile Pandolfi, visit: www.emilepandolfi.com.
Sunday Salons on the New River are patterned on the famous international “salons” of the past; featuring musical and theatrical performances, poetry readings, book signings, art displays and literary and historical discussions, followed by dinner. If you can’t make dinner, you’re welcome to stop by for the entertainment in the North Carolina mountains and a libation with hors d’oeuvre! But please call to reserve.
The Sunday Salons begin at 4:00 PM; hors d’oeuvre at 5:00 PM; more music and a four-course chef’s choice menu is served at 6:00 PM. Entertainment, hors d’oeuvre and dinner! Please call 336-982-2109 for more info!
For more info visit: http://riverhousenc.com
Connect with us on the following: